Africa · Kauai · Maldives · Italy
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime—a $25,000 adventure or $25,000 cash when a hospital or ambulatory surgical center you refer becomes a Sheridan or MAC client. Even before that, we’ll reward you with $2,500 for each business referral that results in a consultative meeting. It’s not a contest, it’s Sheridan Referral Rewards—our way of thanking you for helping us grow the Sheridan and MAC client family. And the more prospective clients you refer, the more rewards you could receive.
How It Works:
- Refer a decision maker or influencer you know from another U.S. hospital or ambulatory surgery center that may benefit from our services to Sheridan by calling Patrick Solomon at (954) 838-2741. This is not a request for the referral of clinicians.
- Send their contact information to Patrick.Solomon@shcr.com.
- If a meeting is scheduled, a Sheridan representative will contact you and you’ll automatically receive $2,500.*
- Once they become a Sheridan hospital client, pick your trip and pack your bags.
- If you’d prefer, you can choose $25,000* cash.
- Don’t stop there—there’s no limit to the number of rewards you can receive. So keep sharing the Sheridan and MAC story.
Your trip might include:
- Safari ride along Tarangire National Park to see elephants, wildebeests, oryx, and zebras
- Chef’s table reservation to experience local cuisine
- Privately guided visit to Olduvai Gorge, one of the world’s most significant anthropological sites
- Zipline safari in Kipu Falls
- Walmea Canyon downhill bicycle ride
- St. Regis ocean view suite
- Lodging in a beautiful villa situated in a sparkling lagoon
- Snorkeling or scuba diving with exotic marine life on colorful coral reefs
- Special wine tasting in Tuscany
- Private entry to the Vasari Corridor, created for the Medici family in Florence
- Evening gondola ride on the Grand Canal in Venice
Disclaimer: Offer valid Jan. 1, 2014 through Dec. 31, 2014. Only physicians and allied health professionals employed by Sheridan are eligible. No substitutions or exceptions. *$2,500† paid for any lead that results in an in-person meeting with a hospital administrator. *$25,000† paid if lead results in a signed contract. Trip can be exchanged for cash. Sheridan reserves the right to determine eligibility of entries and to disqualify any entrants for any reason.
†Does not include federal or state income tax. Recipients are responsible for paying any and all income tax incurred.